Monday, January 12, 2009

So this weekend was pretty great. I spent Friday watching movies with Richard. We saw Righteous Kill and a lot of REBA and a great little show called 'Worlds Trashiest Weddings'. On Saturday, we ran some errands and that night, I met up with Katie at Applebees. There is a reason why I'm never chosen for DD. Because I like to drink. I thought 'sure just one...but I wont' drive for an hour and a half.' Well such a bad idea. But I was okay but the time we headed to M16 to see 'Bride Wars' which was pretty hilarious. I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. Sunday we visited my mother and picked up the key to the new house which I'm a nervous wreck over. There is so much to do. I wish someone would paint it and fill it with my family and suprise me. I guess I'm not dropping enough hints around here.


Florida beat Oklahoma in the NC game. I was bummed as I was rooting for the Sooners but good for the Gators. I just love me some Sam Bradford.

I need to go fill out an email survery that Liz sent me

LAter

No comments: